Facility Virtual Tour
There’s plenty of room at HEARTH for kids to run and play. The playground area is suitable for both toddlers and school aged children and is completed with a bench for our Program Participants to watch their children play.
We have a computer lab, available to all of our program participants to use whenever they want.
In the center, our participants have use of two computers, hardwired to the internet. A printer is available too.
Participants in our program can use the computers to job search, write resumes and cover letters, or work on school papers. The center is open 24/7 for convenience.
Helping your family stay safe starts here.
Becoming a member of the HEARTH Family is simple and easy.
- Must be a woman caring for one to four children
- Must provide legal documents for each member
- Must provide proof of income and meet income requirements
- Willing to work or attend an education program
- 120 days of documented clean time
You Deserve Better
Start your family’s journey to healing and wholeness
A child is a mother’s heart in human form, and we know you don’t want to see them to experience the pain of abuse or trauma.