Be The Reason A Mom Thrives
Join the Fight To Eradicate Homelessness
For more than 26 years, HEARTH has been dedicated to ensuring that homeless women with children in our community receive safe affordable housing supportive services and basic necessities that many of us take for granted.
How does my giving help?
We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us, and your donation will make it that much easier to get things done
Your generosity helps us maximize our impact with every family we help
We’ve relied on the generosity and goodwill of our supporters to help us fulfill this vision. Through sound fiscal management, we are able to maximize the benefit of every gift we receive to bring new hope and new lives to women with children in need.
When you donate to HEARTH, your contributions helps provide:
- Internet for 20 family apartments for mom to work on her homework, take practice exams, and apply for jobs.
- Maintenance for the entire facility. Having the facility and grounds appropriately maintained keeps our families safe and healthy. This is one less worry they have as they strive to reach their goals.
- Electric and other utilities for 20 family apartments. Having basic utilities like electricity and water allows mom and her children to feel safe.
- Security for 20 family apartments so that families have safety and security features that are typically not available in other housing programs, this helps them to move forward from the trauma they have experienced.
And so much more!
To discuss how to make an impact with your gift, please email our Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-366-9801 ext 3918
We Need Your Help
Ways to Give
Are you looking to make your donation reach further? Consider becoming a ‘Safe Place Partner’ and give monthly to families in need.
What is a Safe Place Partner? Giving monthly means you build a consistent partnership with HEARTH and our families. You are committed to creating a safe place for mothers and their children each and every month! Giving monthly allows you to make a greater impact over the course of time for multiple families living at HEARTH.
Why become a Safe Place Partner? Now more than ever, nonprofit organizations need people like YOU to support their mission. By becoming a ‘Safe Place Partner’, you are guaranteeing HEARTH a donation every month. This provides HEARTH with a promise; just like the promise HEARTH gives to provide supportive services and a safe home where families can begin to rebuild their lives and thrive!
Support our life changing mission of empowering women with children by remembering the life of a loved one.
From birthdays to Mother’s Day, there are many occasions to celebrate someone special in your life while supporting the moms of HEARTH.
Include us in your will, trust, life insurance or retirement which will make a lasting impact. HEARTH offers a variety of easy and effective ways for you to make a planned gift that will help change the lives and futures of the women and children we serve.
Have you asked your employer if they will match your charitable contributions? With more companies becoming involved in their communities your gift may increase!
Many organizations are now matching their employees charitable giving through their own programs or the United Way! HEARTH is grateful to the companies working to give back to their communities through the passions of their employees.
If your organization gives through the United Way, our reference number is UWCC # – 3384.
In addition to workplace matching there are other ways you and your company can give back to HEARTH:
- Work Fundraisers -Host a Jeans day, bake sale, or Chili cook-off. These are fun and Interactive ways to engage your workplace.
- Employee Volunteering – Participate in a scheduled volunteer day and help us paint, garden, and more!
- Sponsor a Signature HEARTH Event.
- Host a food, book, or hygiene items drive for HEARTH.
we can't do this without you
Your investment is changing futures one family at a time.
Because of people like you, every mom will have the opportunity to provide the life her children deserve.