Tees and Traps
Schedule of Events:
12:00 PM – Golf check-in
1:00 PM – Golf shotgun start
1:30 PM – Traps flight one check-in
3:30 PM – Traps flight two check-in
Snacks and beverages available
Dinner to follow
*There is no denim allowed in the clubhouse.
HEARTH’s first priority is the safety and convenience of our supporters. HEARTH is closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic throughout our planning.
HEARTH will follow state and local guidelines as well as recommendations from the CDC and local health boards when planning all activities!
Thank you to all who signed up to participate in our 26th annual Tees and Traps: Targeting Homelessness for HEARTH fundraising event presented by Costa Contracting, Inc.
Please see the below info for event specific details:
IMPORTANT :: For the first time, we are offering the opportunity to reserve your bundles early at a discounted price. If you reserve either a Foursome or Individual Bundle with Fundraising and Special Events Manager, Morgan Weaver at mlceschini@HEARTH-BP.org prior to June 21st at Noon, you will receive the below discount. Payment will not be due until registration on June 24th, but you must pay via cash or check.
Foursome Bundle Option $150.00
(or $200.00 Day Of)
- 4 Mulligan ($40),
- 60 50/50 tickets ($80),
- 4 entries into Skills Contest on Hole 10 ($40), and
- 4 Balls/Participation in the CEO Ball Toss on Hole #13 ($40).
Individual Bundle Option $40.00
(or $50.00 Day Of)
- 1 Mulligan ($10),
- 15 50/50 tickets ($20),
- 1 entry into Skills contest on Hole 10 ($10), and
- 1 Ball/Participation in CEO Ball Toss on Hole #13 ($10).
Golf Event Inclusions:
- Golf Towels and Boxed lunches on cart
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the course
- Entry into Door Prize (must fill out online form at Hole #13)
- Dinner at Clubhouse starts around 5:30PM (No Denim Allowed in Clubhouse)
Traps Flight Timeline
1:30 PM – Traps Flight One Registration (TEAMS: Rycon Construction, Burns Scalo, and Costa Contracting)
- Event starts immediately after everyone checks in
- Flight One to hang out at Traphouse when finished
3:30 PM – Traps Flight Two Registration (TEAM: Namsco Plastics Industries, Pitt Ohio, and Busshaus Team)
- Shooting starts immediately after everyone checks in
- All groups to head to clubhouse for dinner around 5:30PM
Traps Registration will include the opportunity to purchase of the following:
- Entry into Bird Bet Contest – Prizes on Display at event
- 50/50 Tickets – Combined with Golf entries
Trap Event Inclusions:
- Safety glasses, ear plugs, ammo, and a limited amount of riffles are available
- Snacks and drinks are available
- Entry into Door Prize (must fill out onlline form at registration)
- Clubhouse starts around 5:30PM (No Denim Allowed in Clubhouse)
Please bring cash, checks and/or credit cards. All forms of payment are accepted. For questions about the email please contact Morgan Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEARTH is excited to spend the day with our dedicated supporters to help end homelessness for single Moms in Allegheny County.
Thank You To Our 2021 Sponsors
Lisa & Randy King
DRIVING RANGE Sponsors
Guthrie, Belczyk & Associates, P.C.
Chemel Kornick & Mooney, LLC
Castle Builders Supply
Franklin Auto Repair
Arlene and Al Grubbs